Purchase a Booth
Take the Next Step
Attendees of the 2015 International Fuel Ethanol Workshop & Expo seek solutions to the everyday challenges they face. When you purchase a booth, you're not just buying real estate in the expo hall, you're becoming part of the most comprehensive and vibrant event available in this dynamic industry. In addition to booth space, all exhibitors receive complimentary marketing through promotional e-mails and brochures, onsite program guide, conference website and online exhibitor list. Each 10'x10' exhibit space comes with two free full conference registrations. Be a part of the event defining the industry for years to come. Reserve your booth space today
Exhibit Booth Includes
- One 10' x 10' (foot) booth and company identification sign
- Two complimentary full conference registrations
- Company listing on the conference website
- Company listing in the onsite program
- Company mention in promotional e-mails and brochures
Booth payment must be made online, with a credit card, at the time of purchase. A confirmation will be sent via e-mail after the checkout process is complete.
|Larger Booths Available
||See Expo Map|
To purchase a booth you must login or create an account, which will contain all the information routinely used when purchasing booths or registering to attend a conference. Once your account is created, you will no longer need to re-enter this information for future BBI International events.
- Login or register. You will need your e-mail address and password.
- Launch the booth map.
- Select a booth(s) of your choice and then click on "Checkout".
- Review your booth choices and choose a payment option.
- If paying with Credit Card, enter your correct billing information.
- You will receive a booth confirmation receipt via e-mail after checkout process is complete.
Booth payment must be made online, with a credit card, at the time of purchase. A receipt will be sent via e-mail after the checkout process is complete.
Booth Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be received in writing via letter or e-mail (email@example.com). A refund of 80% of the total price will be given for cancellations received ≥ 180 days prior to the event. No refund will be given for cancellations received < 180 days prior to the event.
Send written cancellations to:
308 2nd Avenue North, Suite 304
Grand Forks, ND 58203
For more information contact BBI International at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-746-8385.